Monday 17 January 2011

Blog bonkers

Having been so reluctant to do any kind of blogging, I now have two blogs!
http://thesouthups2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/start-of-south-ups.html
I mention this, because the other blog accounts for lack of Janathon blogging .. and also accounts for taking some exercise.  Alot of exercise: Honor and I walked 12 miles of the South Downs Way yesterday - the first 12 miles of the 100 miles which we will complete in 2011.
I am now so crippled by riding a horse on Friday and walking 12 miles on Sunday .. that I couldn't even walk up to the tube today.  Yup .. I drove! Nope I do not feel ashamed.  I am still feeling virtuous. And I've  just eaten a chocolate too.
The other very exciting thing is that we're doing our walk to fund raise for a wonderful charity  that I support called the Place2Be and it's been a real thrill to see the loolah start to come in.  Silly really - the fund raiser I organised a few years ago for MacMillan generated over £200,000 .. but it's somehow more exciting to see the a couple of hundred pounds mount up in our Virgin Money Giving account.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment