Saturday 1 January 2011

On the Beach

It was lovely to revisit one of my favourite AudioFuel programmes On the Beach that we launched with, and even nicer to having Howie's voice to 'coach' me. It's a 30 minute mid intensity timed session with some top AudioFuel tunes including "Keep Movin'" which was the first track ever written for AudioFuel.

In due course we'll have a coach to meet your every need (be that a 'Bootcamp Bill" or a "Yoga babe Yolanda") but I think I'll always be loyal to the cross over DJ/coach approach that is all Howie's .. keeping me calm while I pick up (yup that's always the pleasant start to any exercising of a dog) ... keeping me calm when I nearly dropped my brand new shiny iPhone in it ...  keeping my smiling at my daughter Honor while she yelled at me from her bike to run faster .. recovering not from an intentional sprint but necessary sprint to prevent dog from leaving park. So it wasn't a run history I'd want to share .. but at least we've completed Janathon day 1 with two big fat ticks; exercise done, blog done.

No comments:

Post a Comment