Monday 3 January 2011

Winter Wonderland

First time I've got up and out to run before breakfast for some time ... all credit to the motivating powers of Janathon.  I feel I deserve extra Janathon points today for being persuaded to go on the 'Black Hole' rollercoaster ride at Winter Wonderland.  What was I thinking!? ... well I know what I was thinking .. that I must not become one of those boring mothers who always say no.  Still waiting for my stomach to find its rightful place.  It's back on the ever increasing list of things to always say no to.

2 comments:

  1. Smashing pictures! You were very brave, braver than I would have been! ;-) Good luck with Janathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that's so nice of you to say so ... all I got from daughter and Dad was stick for not wanting to go on the next stomach lurching ride! It's a thankless task trying to be fun.

    ReplyDelete